Effbe World is an environmentally friendly company with recycling & composting product lines selling into North American retail, hardware and big box stores since 2008.
Job Profile / Duties / Responsibilities:
We are looking at hiring a multi-tasking individual who will assist with office and product order activity. This would be an organised, self-motivated and detail-oriented person with strong computer skills to help us manage the day-to-day operations of our office.
- As our office assistant monitoring day-to-day business management activities you will be expected to ensure that incoming/outgoing orders and shipments are flowing efficiently and that accounting data entry, reports, receivables/payables and all customer inquiries are being dealt with in a precise and timely manner
- An individual with an entrepreneurial interest in Marketing or Product Development would be an excellent fit with our company
- Previous experience in a similar role
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Abililty to excel in a fast-paced environment, meticulous attention to detail, work under pressure in a structured environment, tight deadlines, repetitive tasks
- Must be flexible to work in a shift environment (Monday to Sunday)
- Excellent problem-solving skills, decision making, critical thinking, job task planning and organising
- Demonstrated ability to offer excellent attendance and punctuality
- Self-motivated and able to function well independently or in a group setting
- Experience using EDI, QuickBooks, Social Media (Facebook, Twitter) are definite assets
How to apply
We encourage interested individuals to submit their resumes by e-mail to HCESCE@humber.ca indicating Effbe World - Office Assistant in the subject line.